2012年1月9日星期一

When Beijing puts on the mask for nights...

Wikio
It happened several times that people asked me about the nightlife in Beijing. Those questions are: " Hay discotecas en Beijing?", "Tu gente tambien sale por la noche?", " Vais a dormir muy pronto, si?" They remained me a lot of those crazy nights I had in my lovely city. So for those who might be interested I found some pictures to answer those questions.
But to have a general idea, I also check some database online, let's have a look first:
1. Beijing, the heart of China; and the heart of this heart (the urban district) is 735 km2
2. There are 3699 coffee shops, bars, discos(clubs) and KTV (karaok) in the centro of Beijing. This number I got it from a well-known life style website, which means those places are recommended by someone who has been there before.
And now let's have a glance of the night in Beijing, with this beautiful song “ one night in Beijing"-It's a cover song and combined with Beijing Opera style.




 







没有评论:

发表评论